Bring a friend over to the New Zealand Diploma in Hospitality Level 5 Operations Management with Artisan and we will hook you up a $100 voucher of your choice once their first credit has been reported.
Quote #100(YourName) when signing up !
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The referred candidate must fully complete the enrolment process including being interviewed, supplying documents relating to residency, education documents and personal details.
- The referred candidate must be accepted onto the New Zealand Diploma in Hospitality Operational Management (L5) by Artisan and completes a payment schedule and a Training Agreement.
- The referred candidate, must successfully complete and have reported, the first unit standard requirement, being 10 credits, which confirms their place on the Diploma programme.
- The $100.00 referral voucher will be posted out to the person the referral came from. This is not transferable to another person.
- The person making the referral must be over 18 years of age.
- This can be any voucher to the value of $100.00 excluding a Prezzy Card.
- If the referred candidate decides to withdraw from the Diploma post enrolment, no refunds are available once credits have been reported or a workshop attended and they will be liable for the full Programme cost of $2495.00